We LOVE hitting the road for a weekend—or even better a full week of discovering off the beaten path a bit. Now I’m living the van life in my converted Sprinter Van, but long before that I was road tripping all over the US in my Subaru Outback. Here on this page, we share our favorite road trip blog posts with our best road trip tips, gear to keep you comfortable, and awesome itineraries to get you out the door and on the road.
Tips to Make the Best of Your Trip
Road Trips should be as much fun in the car as they are when you reach your destination. We’ve got some great posts for enjoying the long drives as well as some great posts for car camping.
- Our Favorite Podcasts to Keep You Entertained
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Free Dispered Camping
- Awesome Camping Games to Pack
- Planning Your First SOLO Roadtrip
Our Favorite Road Trips
While packing the car can feel like a bit of a chore, there’s nothing like pulling up to your lakeside campsite with nothing but time to explore. Here are our favorite road trip itineraries:
- 7 Day Yellowstone & Teton Roadtrip
- 7 Day Florida National Parks Roadtrip
- 3 Day Death Valley National Park Roadtrip
- Fall Colors Colorado Roadtrip
And just in case you want to hop the pond and go abroad, last year I spent three months on a solo road trip around New Zealand. Here’s some posts to start with: