After taking a walk outside whether just a quick mile loop or a full day 10+ mile climb, I always come back feeling revitalized and refreshed. For a lot of people, hiking is the activity that sparks a greater interest in all things outdoors pursuit for the outdoors. Getting into hiking is easy. All you need is a day-pack, water, and a good pair of shoes, and you are out the door. On this page you’ll find all of our best hiking blog posts, including our favorite trails, gear, and tips for hitting the trail.
Best Hiking Destinations
Our National Parks are home to some pretty incredible trails that you can almost always rely on for being well-maintained. Here are some guides to finding the best trails in our National Parks:
- Arches National Park
- Joshua Tree National Park Hikes
- Hiking the Narrows in Zion National Park
- Hiking Observation Point in Zion National Park
Our National Parks aren’t the only place to find awesome hiking trails. Here are some of our other favorites:
Ready to take your hiking skills to the next level? Check out these popular hiking tips posts:
- Back to the Basic: Hiking 101
- 10 Pieces of Advice for Hiking with kids
- Essential Safety Tips for Hiking with Dogs
- Staying Dry and Comfortable: Hiking in the Rain
- Get Over your Fears: Tips for Hiking Solo
Moving on up to Backpacking
If you’re interested more in backpacking and long distance thru hiking check out our backpacking main page here.