Get in touch
Thanks so much for stopping by Bearfoot Theory. I really appreciate your support and love hearing from you.
While we do our best to respond to emails in a timely manner, because of the volume of messages we receive, we can’t respond to every email that comes in. However, we do read them all, and we will soon be answering the most common questions we get in regularly scheduled Live Q&A sessions on Facebook.
Before sending us an email (using the contact form below), I ask you read the guidelines below and do your best to find the answer to your question on my website first. Often you’ll find I’ve already answered the question in the comments section or in the blog post itself. Below you’ll find some tips for finding the answers you’re looking for, as well as more information on our email policy.
For brands and PR folks
- Please don’t send me unsolicited press releases. They will be deleted and will be marked as spam.
- We only work with brands we love and take our partnerships very seriously. Please don’t email us asking for free promotion on a product we haven’t tried personally. For more information on how we work with brands, visit our “Work With Me” page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in your email your name, company, product or place you want to promote, the type of content you are interested in, and an idea of your budget so we can craft a proposal.
- If you have a question about my Sprinter Van, check out my new Sprinter Van FAQ. If your question is nowhere to be found on my website, email us and if it’s a question we get a lot, we will update the FAQ so the question is answered publicly.
- Want to know what camera gear I recommend? Go here.
- The search button is in the top right hand corner of my website. That’s a good place to do some digging.
- Unfortunately, I don’t offer trip or itinerary planning. All of the information and details I have on destinations I’ve visited are included in my blog posts. If the information isn’t in the blog post, chances are I don’t have it and will have to google the answer just like anyone else.
- I’m not currently accepting guest posts from readers. If anything changes, I’ll let you know via my weekly newsletter.
- If you found an error on the site, please email use the form below to let us know we can get it fixed asap!
Reader contact form
If you are a reader who wants to get in touch, please use this contact form to email us.