Hey there! Got questions?
Thanks so much for stopping by Bearfoot Theory. I really appreciate your support and love hearing from you. If you have questions or suggestions for things you want to see on my website, you can use the contact form below to get in touch.
However, before you send us an email, I ask you read the guidelines below and do your best to find the answer to your question on my website first. Often you’ll find I’ve already answered the question in the comments section or in the blog post itself. I try very hard to respond to all of the emails coming in, but as of lately, the number of emails coming in is a lot more than I can handle.
Below you’ll find some tips for finding the answers you’re looking for, as well as more information on our email policy.
- If you have a question about my Sprinter Van, check out my new Sprinter Van FAQ. If your question is nowhere to be found on my website, email us and if it’s a question we get a lot, we will update the FAQ so the question is answered publicly.
- Want to know what camera gear I recommend? Go here.
- The search button is in the top right hand corner of my website. That’s a good place to do some digging.
- Unfortunately, I don’t offer trip or itinerary planning. All of the information and details I have on destinations I’ve visited are included in my blog posts. If the information isn’t in the blog post, chances are I don’t have it and will have to google the answer just like anyone else.
- I’m not currently accepting guest posts from readers. If anything changes, I’ll let you know via my weekly newsletter.
- If you found an error on the site, please email Kim@bearfoottheory.com so we can get it fixed asap.
For brands and PR folks
- Please don’t send me unsolicited press releases. They will be deleted and will be marked as spam.
- We don’t work for free. Don’t email asking us to review your product if you don’t have a budget. We only work with brands we love and take our partnerships very seriously. For more information on how we work with brands, visit our “Work With Me” page.