SPRINTER VAN LIFE BLOG POSTS
In 2016, I took the plunge into Sprinter Van Life. I sold my car, moved out of my apartment, and bought a 4×4 Mercedes 144″ Sprinter Van and had it built out into the ultimate tiny home. I traveled all over the Western US and put 30,000 miles on it before selling it and starting over with a 170″ 4×4 Sprinter Van that was converted by Outside Van.
In these Sprinter van life blog archives you’ll find helpful tips and inspiration for finding or building your dream home on wheels. Whether you want a comparison of the 144″ vs 170″ Sprinter, to take a tour of either of my Sprinter Vans, or get advice on your build (ie should you build a shower in your van), you can find all of that here. Also, make sure to check out our Sprinter Van Life interview series for advice and insight from some very inspirational vanlifers.
Here are some of the most popular van life blog posts on Bearfoot Theory.
- Tour my 170″ 4×4 Sprinter Van Conversion built by Outside Van
- Tour my old 144″ 4×4 Sprinter Van Conversion
- 144″ vs 170″ Sprinter Van
- Best Toilets for Vanlife
- Pros and Cons of having a bathroom in your Sprinter Van
- Tips for Solo Female Vanlife
- Tips for Designing your floorplan
- How my Solar Panel System on my Sprinter Van works
- Where to Find a Sprinter Van for Sale
FULL SPRINTER VAN TOUR VIDEO
Want more Sprinter Van videos? Head to my YouTube channel!
MY FAVORITE VAN LIFE ESSENTIALS